Thursday, October 11, 2007

Last-second prediction, Vol. 2

I'm officially off the schnide as far as picking postseason winners thanks to the Red Sox and Indians.

The National League, meanwhile, still has not been very kind to me as I misfired on both NLDS picks.

But your humble, make that your very humbled, prognosticator is back to take on the National League Championship Series.

I like Colorado to win in six games.

The Rockies have far surpassed expectations. Now they're on house money. Of coure, the Diamondbacks are too. Neither team was expected to be here this quickly.

The difference is the Rockies, as of mid-September, were playoff afterthoughts. The D'backs were expected to reach October.

Now if someone in the NL can just prove me right for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home