Friday, September 28, 2007

Love me some MLB.TV

Major League Baseball got me.

I was one of the people who took advantage of a special year-end MLB.TV offer that allowed people to view the last 10 days to two weeks of the season via the Internet at a reduced rate.

And now I'm hooked.

The division and wild-card races have played a part, but the ability to watch any game at any time, excluding games with local blackout restrictions (Texas and Houston) is as good as it gets without ordering DirectTV's Extra Innings package.

Take last night. We had just finished putting out Friday's paper so I decided to click on the Rockies-Dodgers game. I turned up the sound and got to hear Vin Scully's dulcet tones talking baseball.

Yes it was at work. Yes it was nearly midnight. But Scully behind the mike made it feel like summer all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home